California Event Schedule: * Memorial Weekend
Day 1: Friday, May 26th
• V Maui Wowi: Check-In “Rooftop” Party (11am-4pm)
• BRT Desert Madness “Charly Black Performance” (5:30pm-10pm)
Day 2: Saturday, May 27th
• Xtreme Wet N Wild: Water Party (11:30am-5pm)
• BRT Glow Eruption (5:30pm-10pm)
Day 3: Sunday, May 28th
• Jouvert Breakfast Paint Party “Kerwin Du Bois Performance” (9:30am-2pm)
• BRT “All White!” Grand Finale (4:30pm-10pm)
Bonus Event: Monday, May 29th (Memorial Day)
• Memorial Day Splash – General Admission $40 | VIP $60 (11am-5pm)
Weekend Pass Includes:
Ticket purchase includes access to all 6 California Events. All Inclusive: Eat & Drink Free at each event.
VIP Weekend Pass Benefits:
Your VIP Weekend Pass will give you access to all VIP sections for the entire weekend. You’ll get to skip all lines for the main 6 events. Your VIP ticket also includes premium all-inclusive drinks & food at each event.
VIP Ticket Upgrades:
VIP ticket upgrade options are not guaranteed to be available at the event. If they are, they may be in the range of $150-200 for each upgrade.
1) Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) *Cheapest
Address: 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
2) Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) *Direct
Address: 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Hotels & Flights:
Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel, flight, and transportation as they are not included in your BRT ticket. A list of recommended hotels we be posted within the next few business days.
Event Age Restrictions:
Legal drinking age in California is 21+, so you must be 21 or older to attend this event.
Event Ticket Refunds, Transfers, Cancellations, & Event Policy:
All sales are final & non-transferable. Purchaser agrees that there are no refunds nor exchanges once ticket is purchased. Locations, venues, dates, & times for each event are subject to change at any time by event organizer.
Event Themes & Attire:
Each event has its own unique theme. Please save our event schedule and dress to match the theme at your own discretion. Most events take place on the sand, so feel free to dress in beach attire.
The food menu will be different for each event and will consist of a variety of different dishes from the Caribbean & U.S.
For more information, please visit brtweekend.co